Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Monday, July 27, 2009

Being a senior..


Being a senior. That’s the interesting title for my entry post today. According to dictionary, I find that the words ‘senior’ means a person who is older than another. Furthermore it states that senior is a student in the final year at high school, preparatory school, college or university. As part 3 students, honestly I do not feel myself as a senior. This is because my age is about same with part 1 and part 2 students. Somehow, now I am feeling happy to be a senior for them. They, as my junior must show their respecting to me.


Now that I’m a senior a lot things have changed. I have a lot of responsibilities. As a senior, we must showing right attitude among junior. So that juniors will follow the good attitude and they never become rude. I believe that all senior students do not like the rudeness that made from their junior.

I have only two junior, this is part 1 in my wing. They look so nice and kind person. They always keep smiling when they meet and communicate with senior students. I feel comfortable with them.


For me, being a senior is not only about name and power to control anything. We have to be more matured and share our experience too. More experience that we shared to them, more knowledge that they get. Although senior is responsible to being a leader, sometimes we must give an opportunities to junior students for lead something to make them feel new experience. Furthermore if we see a mistake from junior students, we should advice them in a good way. We are not supposed to angry with them.


Being a senior is still new for me. I must learn also to be a good junior for part 4, 5 and 6 students. They are my really senior. I must to respect them before I want part 1 and 2 students to respect me. Commonly seniors students will get the title whether ‘abang ’ or ‘akak’. The title ‘akak’ is common to me because I’ve been stayed at hostel in secondary school almost five years.


Next, I can feel the differences between the past years when I’m in a part 1 and now I’m in a part 3. The difference is now I’m feel more relax and I can focus better in my study. I have still remember as I am a part 1 students, I have to attend all activity whether college activities or campus activities. On that time, I feel so stress and I can not manage my time properly. Furthermore on that time I must be good students. So I will not be bullying by my seniors. I always keep smiling and greet my seniors nicely when I meet them anywhere and anytime. That is so tired to be a junior like me!


Bullying is a general term used to describe the tactics of aggression onto another person. Hitherto, bullying is common things that happen among senior and junior students. This is because sometimes senior does not satisfied with junior students. Maybe junior does not respect and become rude to senior. For me, seniors not supposed to bully the junior students. This will make them tension and feel not comfortable to stay with us. As a conclusion, the key of relationship among senior and junior students are respecting, caring and loving each other.





2 cakap-cakap:

tULip_hitAm said...

Zaty,
Nice..
I love the words that you have been using..
huhu

:: nizaty :: said...

thanks a lot, lina!
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails