Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Sunday, July 19, 2009

...My Lovely Roommates...

For this third semester, I get the same room and roommates like the past semester. My room located at 0C’s wings in Sempana Alam Buana’s college. My room’s number is 013D. In my room, I am the junior among them because I am the youngest. I have three roommates at all and they are my senior. I am very happy for get the same roommates like them. They are very nice and lovely roommates. We always shared a time together like watching, chatting, eating and laughing.

Firstly, I want to introduce my eldest roommate that is Siti Liyana bt. Abd. Rahman. She is 21 years old. She was born on 15 November 1988 at Batu Pahat, Johor. Now, she lives at Batu Pahat also with her family. She is a Diploma in Accountancy’s student in a Part 6. She is a nice person because she likes to help other people. We all in my room are always respecting to her because she is the eldest among us. Sometimes, she will share her problem with me. I think, she is an open minded person. She always hopes to be an accountant after she accomplished her study. Furthermore she is a touchy person. So, I should take care of her heart carefully.

Secondly, my roommate is Nurul Amira bt. Mohd Sharifudin. She is 20 years old when she celebrated her birthday on 6 May 2009. She was born on 1989 at Jerantut, Pahang but now she lives at Batu Pahat, Johor with her lovely family. She is a Part 5 student in Diploma in Accountancy. She is a very happy person and always keeps her friends comfortable and fun with her. She is known with her nickname. That is “Amer”. She wants to be a lawyer. That is her ambition. In a leisure time, she like to hanging out with her bosom friends.

Lastly, my roommate that I want to introduce is Fatin bt. Ismail. She is in the same age like my roommates, Amira. The date of her birthday is 20 July 1989. She comes from Kota Bharu, Kelantan. She has thirteen siblings at all. She is the eleventh of thirteen siblings. She has a large family in Kelantan. She is a Part 5 student in Diploma in Information Management. I think she is a swot person because she always takes care of her study. Furthermore she is very hardworking person. She always does a revision before she goes to sleep. Other than that, she is a tireless person because she always busy for activities that she has joined like ‘Silat Cekak Hanafi’.

I guess, that’s all for this entry. We will meet again in my next entry.









0 cakap-cakap:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails