Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Saturday, July 11, 2009

About Me...


Hello everyone! For the first task, I want to write about myself. My name is Nurul Izzaty Binti Zainal Abidin. I am 19th years old. I was born on 22th July 1990. My zodiac is Leo. I come from Kajang, Selangor. I have five siblings. My family called me Aty, but my friends called me Zaty. My father’s name is Zainal Abidin Bin Hashim. He work as a technic supervisor at Telekom Malaysia Sdn Bhd located at Kajang. My mother’s name is Norela Binti Haji Jilon. He work as a warden at SMKA Maahad Hamidiah, Kajang. My siblings included of my brother, my little brother and my two little sister. Now, I’m studying as a Diploma in Banking’s student in a third semester at UiTM Segamat, Johor. I’m staying at Sempana Alam Buana’s collage. I always wanted to be a bank manager or lecturer. That is my ambition. Maybe ten years later I will achieve my ambition.

Actually, I have interested in computerizing, cooking and art fields. I love to do works using computer. For example, I would prefer to type an assignment that given by my lecturer using computer than handwriting. Furthermore, I have fun to learn about Microsoft in the computer. Rarely, I like to try a new recipe that I have find in the magazines, books and Internet. I will cook a meal for my family when I was at home. Besides that, I love the art. I like to see a painting. Sometimes, I surf the web about painting and find the beautiful pictures. I can feel the calmness of the picture. The important thing is I am interesting to make a friends. I really care of my friendship and I always keep my friends happy with me. Without friends in this world, I feel alone and sad.

Hobby is the things or work that we do when we have a free time. My hobby is playing badminton, chatting and reading. At the evening, I like to play badminton with my friends. We will play badminton at the collage court. We will have a really good time. Sometimes, I play with my siblings when I at home. I really feel the pleasure of this sport. At night, I love to chat with my friends using Yahoo Messenger. Using this Internet tools, we can easily communicate with friends without wasting credit. I will contact with my old school friends. When I feel really bored, I love to read story books. Mystery book is the type of story that I love to read.
About favourite foods and drinks, I love to eat spicy food and Thai food. Besides that, I love to eat my mother’s cooking because my mother’s has a really good skill in cooking. All the food that she cooks a very delicious and spicy. I really like to eat “ikan keli berlada” that was cook by my mother. Sometimes, my family and I have a dinner at restaurant that we often go to. We always eat Thai Tom Yam seafood. The foods at the restaurant are very delicious. My favourite drink is apple juice. This drink contains more vitamin c that good for our skin.
Actually, I am a breezy person. Just sometimes I will be a serious person when I’m doing my work. The other time I will make fun with my friends when we share a leisure time together like chatting, eating and playing. But I realise that as a university students, we should have charisma to accomplish my dreams. I put my ambitions as my inspiration to live on and lead me to success. I want to make my family especially my parent’s proud with me.

0 cakap-cakap:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails