Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Sunday, August 23, 2009

10 facts about me!

10 facts about me. What is I am going to write about this interesting title? Let’s check it out!

1) I am addicted to English songs.

This is especially current English song. It has given me fun and enjoy when I listen to the songs. For example the songs that I like most are Be on You by Ne-yo feat. Florida, No Boundaries by Adam Lambert, Te Amo by Rihanna and Hush Hush by PCD.

2) I like to make friends.

As many others, friends is the second important peoples than family. Without friends I can not survive my life alone because friends can support whatever I do when I stay far away from my family.

3) I love to online chatting when leisure time.

I will online Yahoo Messenger, Friendster and Facebook to communicate with all my friends when I feel bored. I have also interesting in blogging. I always use Blogger as my diary to tell my readers whatever happened in my life.

4) I like cooking.

Sometimes when I have a mood for cooking, I will try new recipes that I find in the Internet or recipe books. Then I will introduce my new dish to my family members. For example I have introduced them ‘Murtabak Maggi’.

5) I am very afraid with insects.

I don’t know why. For me insects can excruciate me. For example is a cockroach. It makes me ticklish when it around of me. Furthermore it has an unpleasant smell.

6) I am a good listener.

My friends always said this sentence to me. That is because I am always hearing my friend’s problems and I will help them if I can do it. Sadly, I am not a type of person that knows how to speak out my problems to others. I will handle it for myself.

7) I love to look at the scene pictures.

It will give me clarity when I see that pictures. I can fell the calmness of the pictures.

8) I am a simple person.

I am a person who difficult to get angry and easy to forgive other peoples. Furthermore I am not sensitive person and like to be cool in whatever situation.

9) I like kitten but not cat.

This is maybe something odd for other people because kitten will definitely become a cat when it grows up. For me kitten is cuter rather than cat because it is small in size and it has a soft claw. Actually I am quite afraid of cat because it has a sharp claw that can scratch me.


10) I am addict to watch hideous movie.

I am more preferred to watch hideous movie than love movie. This is because I can know the plot of the story. Usually the plot of hideous story is most interesting and we do not expect it. It will satisfy me when I watch it, although it makes me horror.

Now I hope all of you can know a little bit about me although the things are good or bad. All of person has their own way to make their life happy.

1 cakap-cakap:

Unknown said...

uit....
aku x jumpe pun....emm....sory r bm jerk...mls nak pkir ayat bi pg2 nie...emm...suke mask ke???
macm x cye jerk...lgu english tue... kau tinggal 1 lgu r... lgu mims. because i'm hot.. huhuhu... jgn mara r....selamt berpuase... sorry dah lame x lepk ngan kau...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails