Creative Media, Design, Photography and other related things.

Personalie

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I Love Most about Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

Hello my readers! For this new entry, I want to share about what I love most about hari raya Aidilfitri. As we all know, hari raya is the winning day for all Muslims after we had fasting about one month on Ramadhan. Peoples will feel very happy when hari raya coming and each other is busying to shopping as a preparation for hari raya.
Firstly, what I love most about hari raya Aidilfitri is the journey for going back to hometown. Every year my family and I will going back to Tanjung Malim, Perak for celebrate the hari raya. We usually are going back to Perak one day before hari raya. At the hometown we will break fast for the last time as the big family. There were very happy and we enjoy waiting for hari raya next day.

Secondly, at the night of hari raya, I like to see the scenery at my hometown. On the night, children are very happy and enjoy while playing a fireworks. There we so beautiful. Other than that there was so noise with the sound of crackers or ‘meriam buluh’. When I see at the kitchen, my grandmother, my mother, my aunties was so busy with her ‘ketupat’ and ‘rendang’.

Thirdly, when today is hari raya, all of us are wake up early in the morning and take the turn for bath and going to hari raya prayer at the mosque. After we had prayed, we all had gathered and each other were seek for the forgiveness. Then, the best thing is we get the ‘duit raya’ from our parents, grandmother, uncles and aunties.

Lastly, what I love most is the food that we common eat when hari raya. There are so many ‘ketupat’, ‘rendang’, ‘lemang’ and cookies. We can see the varieties of cookies like ‘samperit’, ‘dahlia’ and most popular is ‘almond london’. We all had enjoyed eating the foods. When we gathered, we can share stories and loving each other because we meet rarely. Okay that all for this entry. Thank you.

0 cakap-cakap:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails